Women's Vertx Phantom Flex OPS Pants
Item #: VTX8602WNV
When you’re on the job, the last thing you want to worry about is your uniform. The Phantom Flex OPS Pants are designed to be supremely comfortable and ultra-durable so you can focus on the task at hand. The Phantom Flex OPS constructed using a lightweight, stretch mini-ripstop poly/cotton that can withstand daily wear and tear without feeling stiff. This brand-new stretch fabric flexes with you so can be fully mobile in any position, whether you’re running, climbing or crouching. The Phantom Flex OPS Pant includes all the features you’ve come to know and love in Vertx pants like discreet back yoke mag pockets and a hidden tourniquet routing system. You focus on the mission, let the Phantom OPS Flex Pant handle the rest.
Features of Women's Vertx Phantom Flex OPS Pants
- Fabric: 5.8 oz. 65 / 35 Poly / Cotton Mini Rip-Stop Stretch Fabric
- Updated stretch woven waistband insert for a smoother, more minimal appearance allows for up to 2” of waistband expansion
- Modern athletic fit with updated front and back rise and slimmer thigh and leg opening
- Knife notch front hand pockets
- Updated thigh cargo pocket construction to allow for larger cell phone/mag storage and less outward blousing
- Additional drop-in cell phone/tool pocket on top of cargo pocket is secured by hook and loop
- Articulated knees for freedom of movement
- Soft, mini Ripstop fabric delivers comfort and added durability to resist rips and tears
- Superior color retention
Measure around waist, where you normally wear your pants. Measure over shirt, but not over slacks or belt.
Measure at the fullest part of your hips. Make sure tape is comfortable and not too tight.
Measure from the crotch along inseam leg to desired length. (Wear the shoes you intend to wear the pants with.) If you have a similar pair of well-fitting pants, lay them flat, measure along inseam from crotch to bottom of hem.
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact